"Finally, a first class NYE party that lives up to all the hype"− Bold American Events
"A new standard for NYE in Atlanta"− Red's Outfitters
"Best NYE event in Atlanta"− Big Boi of Outkast
“Revel on the Riviera”
With an attendance over 1,200 patrons in the first year we hope to double that number in the second year.Elegant. Historic. Exquisite. 200 Peachtree is nothing short of being recognized as one of the most eye-catching venues in Atlanta.
This premier balcony space undoubtedly is the best view in the house and quickly demonstrates why 200 Peachtree is the ultimate venue for the most celebrated day of the year. Situated adjacent to the balcony level is a newly designed, intimate space that relies on its exposed brick and European appeal to set the mood and provide those in attendance with a different experience.
Finally, as you move towards the ballroom’s rear entrance, you excitedly enter the expansive 5,000 square foot Carnegie Salon, a modern, open, progressive space that provides us with endless opportunities. Like an artist with a blank canvas, we have the ability to dream, design, and outfit the space in an opulent manner that appeals to the masses. Can you envision it?
This Paris sponsorship package is reserved for the company that will serve as our Title Sponsor for Bungalow Ball
St. Tropez Sponsor
The St. Tropez Sponsorship package is appropriate for the company that is looking for a heavy branding opportunit
The Cannes Sponsorship package is a full encompassing sponsorship opportunity.
This Monaco sponsorship package is the lowest package tier available for branding participation with Bungalow Ball
These event related items are priced to cover the cost associated with each item and present a company a unique opportunity to cross promote their brand directly to the socially advanced and affluent demographics across Atlanta.
Last Year we…
Last year’s inaugural event included 10-piece funk band “Space Capone”, 5 time Grammy Award Winning artist “Mad Violinist”, Top Saxaphone/DJ producer from Paris “Dimmi”, and the infamous STADJ’s from New York City “DJ Danni”.
These highly coveted performers along with many other local acts brought their unique appeal together to make for an unforgettable evening.At Bungalow Ball, we strive to work with the best in industry for all aspects of the event. From the carefully selected array of entertainment pieces and top notch production to exquisite catering options and decor at the event, Bungalow Ball will leave.
Here is a look at the breakdown of the attendees:
Ages at the event
All numbers represent percents.
Everybody likes bungalow
Advertising at work
- Local Publications (i.e. Access Atlanta, AJC, Atlanta Country Club & Gated, Buckhaven Magazine, City of Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, Jezebel Magazine, The Atlantan Magazine, The Buckhead Club, etc.)
- All 25,000+ reader base publications in the aforementioned target markets
- Other major (250k+ reader base) periodicals in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee
Last year we advertised on Power 96.1, Q 100 and 105.7. This year the radio campaign will be even longer and more diverse.
- Flat advertisement and promotional teasers
- Make announcements on event details and inform where/how to purchase
- Run ticket giveaway contests on air
- Conduct on-air interviews with artists
We create 2 separate videos throughout the promotional period and 1 additional video recapping the event. These videos are the core of our social media campaign and a great opportunity to showcase our sponsors.
- Teaser trailer
- Artist trailer
- Recap video
This is the driving source of the event. All tickets are purchased online, therefore all traffic goes through our website.
- Website has generated 20,951 views, 15,096 of which are unique with an
average session duration of 2:27.
- Offer third-party sponsorship to affiliate promotional firms in exchange for posting event banner on their home sites
- Bi-monthly utilization of targeted email list servs from promotional partners
- Submit calendar listing to local special event calendars
We all know the power of social media in today’s world. With a marquee
event like Bungalow Ball we rely on social media to take our event viral and with the fan base we were able to generate in year 1 we expect a ~350% growth rate on all channels.
- Create and use brand pages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to
market and inform target audience
- Create Facebook event page; generate 20,000+ invites thru local networks
- Create calendar scheduled campaign for impressions and per click ads
- Secure a minimum of 5 outside promoter pages to promote the show and make
announcements, run contests, etc Facebook Fan Page with 1,521 active followers Instagram page with 741 followers
Bungalow Ball uses Wealth Engine Data to target a very niche demographic of the most influential individuals in Atlanta. We plan to expand this method this year, including a mail at home ticket that will be branded with a sponsor.
- Printed and mailed 500 hard invites to the most affluent target demographic area in greater Atlanta
- Use interns & street team to assist in distribution of 10,000 flyers and 250 posters within 350-mile radius of Atlanta
- Provide discounted (or free) tickets to those who meet certain goals for flyer and poster dissemination (use www.SimpleCrew.com to validate)
- Smart codes on flyers & posters to tag for a ticket discount
Ticket Levels: $160
Bungalow Ball Ticket:
At Bungalow Ball, EVERYONE is treated like a VIP. Once you enter the venue, you can set any worries aside until 2015. From world class entertainment and production to top notch decor & catering, Bungalow Ball will help you bring in the New Year in the utmost lavish style.
Bungalow Ball Ticket Includes:
Access to all the entertainment and performing arts shows, welcoming champagne, coat check, a 6 HOUR premium open bar with ample staff to avoid lines, exquisite hor d’oeuvres, a late night snack, and a midnight